Wenchi & Brothers aim to deliver our products that from initial technical research, design, trial run, DVT, DQT, to the final mass production all strictly follow the SOPs in order to meet with and exceed customers' expectations in high standards and services. We make sure only partner with professional certified suppliers. QC/QA department specialises in 6-sigma process and PMP-certified training program.
Well-designed employees trainings to practice 5S/6S workplace methodology into habits: regularly sort, maintain, check, and clean tools & workspace in order to increase productivity and reduce wear-out failures in equipment.
Customer Retention Strategy
- Provide quality and cost-effective products along with satisfying after-sale customer service
- Engage constantly with our customers, to take their thoughts into consideration
- Ship on the date required by customers
- Monitor on-time delivery performance
- Establish quality requirements to ensure suppliers and contractors comply
- Active communicate with our business partners
- Nurishing Culture of Innovation
5-Step Internal Inspections:
- PCBA board — without load test in every pcs
- 1st Inspection — unit without load-test pcs by pcs
- 2nd Inspection— unit with load-test pcs by pcs
- 30 mins life-circle test in burn-in room ( to simulate end user ) / test pcs by pcs
- Final function inspection — based on MIL-STD-105A Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection, randomly pick sample from each lot and sample pcs