Effective date: 1st of May, 2018
Wenchi & Brothers respects the privacy rights and interests of each customer. Wenchi & Brothers will observe the principles when processing your personal information fairly and lawfully. We take the protection of personal data very seriously. We want you to know when we are storing your data, what data we are storing and how we are using it.
Personal Information You Provide to Us through Our Site
We may collect and store certain personal information that you choose voluntarily to provide us by automated means when you through the Site. The types of personal information may include:
• Company name, contact name, job title, company website, country, business type, email, telephone number, fax number, address
• Other personal information you may include in content you submit on the Site.
We use Track ID (Cookies) to collect and store information during the time you visit our website; the information is saved at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and used to identify your browser or device. ''Cookies'' do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. ''Cookies'' help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. ''Cookies'' are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Using cookies enables us to provide you with certain features and provides us with information regarding website visits.
Web Analysis with Google Analytics
Information Submitted Through the Website and the Services
Besides Cookies, we use other technologies to improve user experience and the overall quality of our services by collecting the information below:
• IP Address
• Internet Connection Device Brand, Model and OS
• Internet Connection Device Browser, Resolution, Color [site visitor] GeoIP
Wenchi's sales team will supply information on our products or any other professional information based on inquiries received. Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data or browse history are not passed on to third parties outside the scope. Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
Information, Blocking, Deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us through Wenchi’s official E-mail or phone at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data. All the collected information is saved for 24 months on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and regularly deleted every month.
Your personal data is stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Announces CISPE Membership and Compliance with First-Ever Code of Conduct for Data Protection in the Cloud. We use standard security technology SSL or HTTPS standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.
Si vous avez des questions sur la façon dont nous protégeons vos informations personnelles, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter:
WENCHI & BROTHERS Co., Ltd.
Contact Personale: Mr. Wilson Su, Vice President
- ONDULEUR DE PUISSANCE À ONDE SINUSOÏDALE PURE SANS GRILLE CC À CA
- ONDULEUR DE PUISSANCE À ONDE SINUSOÏDE MODIFIÉE CC À CA HORS RÉSEAU
- NOUVEAU ONDULEUR DE PUISSANCE À ONDE SINUSOIRE MODIFIÉ LCD
- CONVERTISSEUR PASSIF DC À DC BUCK
- TRANSFORMATEUR AC / AC STEP UP & DOWN
- CHARGEUR DE BATTERIE DC À AC
- CHARGEUR DE BATTERIE AUTOMATIQUE À PLUSIEURS ÉTAPES
- TESTEUR DE BATTERIE DE VEHICULE 12V LED
- CHAUFFE-VOITURE PORTABLE 12V
- SUPER CAPACITOR JUMP STARTER
- PLAQUES D'IDENTIFICATION ET PIÈCES DE COULÉE SOUS PRESSION OEM